The Connecticut white and black suit lapel pin is crafted with two types of pheasant feathers, creating a unique twist on a classic palette.
- Each Plum Thicket Pin measures approximately 1" wide and 2.875" tall.
- To fasten to your desired garment, a brass eye pin and stopper lies behind each plum thicket thorn.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each Plum Thicket Pin are hand-selected, giving each pin a unique coloring.
- Each thorn is foraged in the upstate of South Carolina by our co-founder himself and each Plum Thicket Pin is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Crafted to Coordinate
Blythe Pocket Square
Cissy Stud Earring
Colorado Bar Bracelet
River Wind Bow Tie
This white and black suit pin is named after Connecticut Street in Spartanburg, South Carolina. Co-founder, Jeff, lived on this street while attending Wofford College, which served as the jump off point for many adventures for him and Ben.
- Each Plum Thicket Pin arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.