Key West Cufflink & Studs Set
Crafted in the seasons must-have bright hues, the Key West feature goose, pheasant and turkey feathers to create a bold pop of color on the cuff.
- Each cufflink is 18mm in diameter and each stud is 10mm in diameter.
- Hardware is Rhodium Plated
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each cufflink and stud set are hand-selected, giving each set a unique coloring.
- Each pair of cufflinks and set of studs are hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Cattleya Hoop Earring
Miltonia Stud Earring
Mokara Thin Cuff
Venus Petite Statement Earring
Known for its colorful culture and architecture, the island of Key West was an easy inspiration for the naming of this bright and bold cufflink and studs set. Featuring pops of poppy red from the island's famous sunsets offset with the turquoise blue of the sea, the colors of Key West come together to create a unique design honoring the best of what makes this island so special.
- Arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your cufflink and stud set are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.