A voluminous tie with a unique checkerboard pattern, the Summerall features a navy center wrap and is crafted entirely in goose feathers which are upturned for head-turning texture.
- Band collar wrap with an adjustable strap and hook closure - fits neck sizes 11" to 20".
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Alba Thin Cuff
Jane Statement Earring
Designed in honor of Will Smythe, a close friend and mentor of co-founder Ben who was a highly decorated cadet at the Citadel Military College of South Carolina, this summer and spring bow tie is crafted in the school's iconic colors. This one-of-a-kind tie garners its name from the Summerall Guards - a silent precision drill platoon comprised of 61 elite students (including Will) who demonstrate the core Citadel ideals. Considered a high honor at the school, the precision craftsmanship of this tie is our way of honoring the members of this elite group and the beautiful landmark campus here in Charleston, SC. Pair this design with the Hagood blue lapel pin for a cohesive, cool look.
- Each bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your tie are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.