Summerall Bow Tie
A voluminous tie with a unique checkerboard pattern, the Summerall features a navy center wrap and is crafted entirely in goose feathers which are upturned for head-turning texture.
- Band collar wrap features an adjustable strap from 13" to 21" and a hook closure.
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Crafted to Coordinate
Alba Thin Cuff
Deas Hall Pocket Square
Jane Statement Earring
Designed in honor of Will Smythe, a close friend and mentor of co-founder Ben who was a highly decorated cadet at the Citadel Military College of South Carolina, this summer and spring bow tie is crafted in the school's iconic colors. This one-of-a-kind tie garners its name from the Summerall Guards - a silent precision drill platoon comprised of 61 elite students (including Will) who demonstrate the core Citadel ideals. Considered a high honor at the school, the precision craftsmanship of this tie is our way of honoring the members of this elite group and the beautiful landmark campus here in Charleston, SC. Pair this spring/summer-approved bow tie with the Hagood blue lapel pin for a cohesive, cool look.
- Each bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your tie are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.