Granite Pocket Square
Granite is a navy pocket square crafted with pheasant feathers that show hints of deep turquoise blue and green.
- Each pocket square measures 3.5" wide and 6.5" tall.
- Grosgrain fabric is used for the pocket square insert.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each pocket square are hand-selected, giving each piece a unique coloring.
- Each pocket square is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Crafted to Coordinate
Navy Lady Cummerbund
Dockside Wide Cuff
Dunbar Bow Tie
Sapelo Cufflink & Studs Set
Weston Stud Earring
Growing up, co-founder Ben spent time cliff jumping in Columbia, South Carolina at a natural spring called "Green Hole." Prior to this spring being discovered it was used for granite rock mining, where the name Granite comes from for this design. Pair this blue-green pocket square with our Dunbar slate blue bow tie or Green Pond blue-green bow tie with green pheasant feathers for a cohesive look.
- Each pocket square arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your pocket square are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.