Tanana Stud Earring
Add effortless refinement to your look with these neutral earrings. Crafted to highlight the natural striping of pheasant feathers, each pair of sophisticated Tanana earrings will showcase a unique pattern for a truly one-of-a-kind style.
- Feathers for each pair of earrings are hand-selected giving each pair a unique coloring.
- All of our feathers are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Earring dimensions are 0.75” long and 1” wide.
- 24k Gold Plated stud with post push back.
- Suitable for sensitive ears (nickel-free and lead-free).
Crafted to Coordinate
Coleen Hoop Earring
Michelson Bar Necklace
Slate Bow Tie
Teller Multi-Bezel Cuff
Yukon Bow Tie
Often described as ‘Mother Nature’s Showcase’, there are few places on earth that can match the exceptional beauty of Alaska. This season, we derive our design inspiration from the idea of pristine and untouched nature - making way for an all-natural color palette featuring feathers in their unaltered form. Each piece is crafted to highlight the variety of Alaskan landscapes by incorporating intricate patterns, unique textures and innovative materials that embody the diverse terrain. As you wear these sophisticated earrings, we encourage you to embrace your adventurous spirit and create memorable moments with those you care about most - all while surrounded by the beauty that can only be found in nature.
- Each pair of earrings arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your earrings are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish earrings in their box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.