Sue Thin Cuff
The Sue Cuff is crafted with scalloped, navy blue pheasant feathers.
- Each feather chosen for our cuffs is hand-selected giving each piece a one-of-a-kind finish.
- All feathers used are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Thin cuffs are 0.5” wide and 2.35" in diameter.
- Cuffs are adjustable to fit most wrist sizes.
- Each cuff is crafted with 24k gold plated, nickel free hardware.
Crafted to Coordinate
Dunbar Bow Tie
Evans Drop Earring
Weston Stud Earring
This navy blue bracelet honors Ben’s mother-in-law, Sue.This piece honors Ben’s mother-in-law, Sue. Sue is an inspiration to Ben and has taught him what it means to have a “family first” type of mentality.
- Each cuff arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede lined bag.
- A list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your cuff are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish cuff in its box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.