Ol' Main Pin
The intricate layering of rooster and peacock feathers of this lapel pin showcases the natural iridescence of this beautifully festive design.
- Each Plum Thicket Pin measures approximately 1" wide and 2.875" tall.
- To fasten to your desired garment, a brass eye pin and stopper lies behind each plum thicket thorn.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each Plum Thicket Pin are hand-selected, giving each pin a unique coloring.
- Each thorn is foraged in the upstate of South Carolina by our co-founder himself and each Plum Thicket Pin is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Crafted to Coordinate
Burwell Cufflink & Studs Set
Carousel Pendant Necklace
Greene Bow Tie
As we continue to celebrate our anniversary year, our Fall collection honors 25 years of friendship between owners Ben & Jeff. The two met freshman year at Wofford College, and from that moment a lifelong friendship was born.
Each piece in the men's collection is named for an important place or person from the campus that started it all. Old Main is one of the most famous buildings on campus as it is the original building to the school. The steps of Old Main, along with the classrooms and auditorium contained within, hold many great memories for Ben and Jeff. One of the more special moments while at the school - when the two became fraternity pledge brothers - took place on those very steps.
- Each Plum Thicket Pin arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.