Cascade 2.0 Stud Earring
Crafted with emerald green and black and white pheasant, complemented by charcoal grey and white spotted guinea feathers, the Cascade showcases some of our favorite feathers in a small but stunning design.
- Feathers for each pair of earrings are hand-selected giving each pair a unique coloring.
- All feathers used are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Earring dimensions are 0.6” long and 0.6” at the widest portion.
- 18k Gold Plated stud with post push back.
- Suitable for sensitive ears (nickel-free and lead-free).
Crafted to Coordinate
Becca Hoop Earring
Dockside Wide Cuff
Dorn Bow Tie
McKinney Thin Cuff
Smythe Drop Earring
Cascade is named after the cascade azalea. To draw inspiration for new names, co-founder Ben spends time outside surrounded by nature. This season, he didn’t have to travel far as his front yard is full of bountiful azalea and camellia blooms. Their vibrant, mosaic colors and sweet scent instantly catches your attention, and just like our designs - no two blooms are the same.
These blooms are particularly special as they’ve been a constant reminder of Mother Nature’s beauty throughout his life and every home that he’s ever lived in has had these shrubs planted in the yard. The next time you see azaleas or camellias may you be reminded of beauty and grace, and we hope you think the same when you wear this white, green, black, and gold stud earring design.
- Each pair of earrings arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.