Churchill Bow Tie
Be the life of your Derby party with the Churchill bright colored bow tie. Rich amber pheasant feathers combine with white, blue, and red goose to create a unique checkered pattern that pays homage to jockey silks. With a mix of textures and bright pops of color, you'll stand out in style with this exquisite design.
- Band collar wrap features an adjustable strap from 13" to 21" and a hook closure.
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Crafted to Coordinate
Carew Pocket Square
Grandstand Grecian Earring
Julep Drop Earring
In partnership with Churchill Downs and in celebration of the 150th Anniversary of this iconic event, Brackish has created its first official Kentucky Derby collection. While racing is at the forefront, style is an indispensable part of the fanfare with fashion that combines charm and sophistication with the occasional whimsical touch. To honor the dress-to-impress mentality, each piece in our collection is inspired by the fashion-forward designs, bright colors and bold ensembles that can only be found trackside in Louisville.
Not only the name of one of the most recognizable racetracks in America, the Churchills were one of Kentucky's first families, having moved to Louisville in 1785 and purchasing 300 acres of land, part of which today includes Churchill Downs. We celebrate the history of the track with our Churchill blue and red checkered bow tie - as colorful and bold as the family namesake.
- Each bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your tie are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.