Carew Pocket Square
An alternative to the classic white pocket square, the no-tie Carew is crafted using all-white goose feathers and a voluminous production technique for added dimension.
- Each pocket square measures 3.5" wide and 6.5" tall.
- Grosgrain fabric is used for the pocket square insert.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each pocket square are hand-selected, giving each piece a unique coloring.
- Each pocket square is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Jane Statement Earring
Carew is the counterpart to the all-black Obsidian. This white pocket square for tuxedos and suits is named "Carew" in tandem with our Carew white feather bow tie after Carew Rice, a South Carolina artist who used black and white silhouettes to imitate the world around him.
- Each pocket square arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your pocket square are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.