Henry Bow Tie
Henry is a copper, navy, royal blue, and dark green bow tie crafted from pheasant, peacock, and turkey feathers. Center wrap is black grosgrain.
- Band collar wrap features an adjustable strap from 13" to 21" and a hook closure.
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Crafted to Coordinate
Cam Stud Earring
McKinney Thin Cuff
Saharan Pocket Square
Original Bow Tie
This midnight green bow tie is named after Henry Plexico - who is the son of Ben’s good friends, Darby and Stefanie Plexico. During construction, each feather is applied with an arch shape that mirrors the rounded edge of the bow tie. From the outer edge in this piece uses navy pheasant, royal peacock, emerald pheasant and copper turkey feathers.
- Each bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your tie are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.