Blythe Pocket Square
The Blythe pheasant pocket square is named after Blythewood, South Carolina where Ben's brother married the love of his life, Brandy Pope.
- Each pocket square measures 3.5" wide and 6.5" tall.
- Grosgrain fabric is used for the pocket square insert.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each pocket square are hand-selected, giving each piece a unique coloring.
- Each pocket square is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Crafted to Coordinate
River Wind Bow Tie
Blythe is named after Blythewood, South Carolina where Ben's brother married the love of his life, Brandy Pope.
- Each pocket square arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your pocket square are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.