The ultimate in elevated, outdoorsman style, the Cypress Shadow belt features a pheasant feather panel off set by a stunning gold plated buckle and a soft buffalo leather belt.
- Each belt is offered in sizes ranging from 34 to 44.
- The belt silhouette is crafted in soft, wearable buffalo leather measuring 1.5” in width, with hand-finished detailing.
- The signature buckle measures 3” in width and 2” in height, featuring an antique gold plated finish and a hand-placed feather inlay.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each belt are individually selected, giving each finished piece a unique coloring.
- Each belt is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and can take up to 3 weeks to ship.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Forever Young Drop Earring
Marjan Statement Earring
Walker Thin Cuff
This feather belt is named in honor of Ben's beloved black and tan coonhound, Jack (AKC full registered name - Cypress Shadow Black Jack), who sadly passed in the Spring of 2022. In pondering names for the new Brackish belt collection, Ben was reminded of an adventure 10 years ago when on a trip to the North Carolina mountains, Jack tracked a scent and ran off into the night. Ben did not hear from the dog for hours until his bark echoed over the top of the mountain. Following the sound, and finding Jack amongst the laurel thickets, the two were charged by a large black bear. In his rush to rescue his dog, Ben realized that he had forgotten to bring a leash with him. Looping his belt through Jack's collar, the two of them went down the mountain with only Jack’s persistent barking holding the bear at bay.
"I got out of there that night because of my hound's dedication to me and a good belt, and that is the reason that the first Brackish belts are named for my loving and loyal hounds."
- Each belt arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede storage bag.
- A list of the feathers used in craftsmanship and instructions on how to care for your belt are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish belt in its box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.