Dorsey Pocket Square
Dorsey is crafted with extremely iridescent copper turkey tail feathers that show hues of orange, violet, and green depending on how the light hits the design.
- Each pocket square measures 3.5" wide and 6.5" tall.
- Grosgrain fabric is used for the pocket square insert.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each pocket square are hand-selected, giving each piece a unique coloring.
- Each pocket square is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Crafted to Coordinate
Ferrelle Bow Tie
Original Bow Tie
Dorsey is named after Ben's father and grandfather - Fred Dorsey Ross Jr./Sr. During craftmanship, the turkey tail feathers are laid at an angle to create separate peaks on the outer pocket edge. Pair this copper pocket square with our Original bow tie for a cohesive look.
- Each pocket square arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your pocket square are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.