Donerail is crafted with turkey feathers whose center iridescent copper center is outlined with a black border. Wrapped and secured with black twine.
- Each Plum Thicket Pin measures approximately 1" wide and 2.875" tall.
- To fasten to your desired garment, a brass eye pin and stopper lies behind each plum thicket thorn.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each Plum Thicket Pin are hand-selected, giving each pin a unique coloring.
- Each thorn is foraged in the upstate of South Carolina by our co-founder himself and each Plum Thicket Pin is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Crafted to Coordinate
Dorsey Pocket Square
Ferrelle Bow Tie
Old Ben Bow Tie
A part of our inaugural wedding collection, Donerail (Donna-rail) is named after the horse who took first place in the 39th running of the Kentucky Derby in 1913. Donerail set a new record during this race and the odds were in favor of his victory, 91-1. When drawing inspiration for this collection, co-founder Ben Ross was inspired by spring and summer events in which we gather and celebrate together - particularly horse races. Each style in this collection is named after a racehorse whose name isn’t well known in hopes that their legacy will live on.
- Each Plum Thicket Pin arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.