The Saqqara necklace is crafted with black and white guinea feathers.
- No dyes are used, giving each necklace a unique coloring
- Necklace pendant is 4.25" long and 4.25" wide at its widest point
- Herringbone chain - 16" length with 2" extender
- Each necklace is crafted with 24k gold plated, nickel free hardware
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Claudia Statement Earring
Courtney Wide Cuff
Hiott Stud Earring
Saqqara is named after the Ancient Egyptian city of Saqqara. Today we are still discovering and understanding more about the way of life during this time, their system of beliefs and the methods in which their incredible structures were constructed. Like Luxor and the Temple of Saqqara, our necklaces are rich in purpose and meaning, and it’s our hope that you feel strong and divine when wearing this piece.
- Each necklace arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede lined bag.
- A list of the materials used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your necklace are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish necklace in its box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.