Yeol Pendant Necklace
Yeol takes a playful approach to the traditional polka dot design. The guinea's white and black feather in a gold pendant looks luxurious and whimsical at the same time.
- Each feather used in our necklace designs is hand-selected giving each piece a one-of-a-kind finish.
- All feathers used are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Necklace pendant is 0.5" across and 0.75" long
- Paperclip chain - 16" length with 2" extender
- Each necklace is crafted in 18k gold plated hardware
Crafted to Coordinate
Ahuru Pendant Necklace
Arav Grecian Earring
Claudia Statement Earring
Courtney Thin Cuff
Gatsby Bow Tie
In celebration of our ten year anniversary, we are taking a moment to reflect on the past, relish in the present, and look towards the future. To honor the growth of the brand we have chosen to name many of our women's pieces the word for ten in languages from around the world.
Yeol derives from Korean language, an East Asian language spoken by over 80 million people across the globe.
- Each necklace arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede jewelry bag.
- A list of the materials used and instructions on how to care for your necklace are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish necklace in its box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.