A classic design with stunning details, the Ahuru polka dot pendant necklace perfectly highlights the contrasting black and white hues of guinea feathers.
- No dyes are used, giving each necklace a unique coloring
- Necklace pendant is 1" in diameter
- Paperclip chain - 18" length with 2" extender
- Each necklace is crafted in 18k gold plated hardware
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Courtney Wide Cuff
Louisa Stud Earring
Snowflake Stud Earring
In celebration of our ten year anniversary, we are taking a moment to reflect on the past, relish in the present, and look towards the future. To honor the growth of the brand we have chosen to name many of our women's pieces the word for 'ten' in languages from around the world.
Ahuru comes from Tahitian, a Polynesian language spoken mainly on the Society Islands of French Polynesia. As Tahitian had no written tradition in its origination, the spoken language was first transcribed in the early 19th century by missionaries.
- Each necklace arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede jewelry bag.
- A list of the materials used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your necklace are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish necklace in its box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.