The Forest plum thicket pin is crafted with rich blue and green peacock feathers that contrast bright white goose feathers to mimic the look of peaking waves in the Atlantic Ocean.
- Each Plum Thicket Pin measures approximately 1" wide and 2.875" tall.
- To fasten to your desired garment, a brass eye pin and stopper lies behind each plum thicket thorn.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each Plum Thicket Pin are hand-selected, giving each pin a unique coloring.
- Each thorn is foraged in the upstate of South Carolina by our co-founder himself and each Plum Thicket Pin is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Asharah Wide Cuff
Deci Multi-Bezel Cuff
In celebration of our 10 year anniversary, we have named all our men's products after special people and places in Brackish history. Named for a street in Columbia, SC, this pin honors the origin story of the brand, as Forest Drive is the main thoroughfare in Forest Acres where Ben lived when he crafted the first ever bow tie for his groomsmen.
- Each Plum Thicket Pin arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.