Mims Wide Cuff
The one-of-a-kind Mims cuff features a beautiful white petal pattern atop hues of blue goose feathers to bring you a unique and stylish look.
- Each feather chosen for our cuffs is hand-selected giving each piece a one-of-a-kind finish.
- All feathers used are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Wide cuffs are 1.5” wide and 2.3" in diameter.
- Cuffs are adjustable to fit most wrist sizes.
- Each cuff is crafted with 24k gold plated, nickel free hardware.
Crafted to Coordinate
Deas Hall Pocket Square
Kenilworth Stud Earring
Mims Thin Cuff
Murray Drop Earring
Summerall Bow Tie
Designed as part of our collegiate collection and honoring Ben's close friend Will Smythe who was a highly decorated cadet at Charleston's Citadel Military College, the Mims light blue, navy, and white bracelet garners its name from one of the thoroughfares that runs throughout the campus. This design celebrates the school's iconic colors, while the clean-lined and geometric design gives a nod to the regimented heritage and culture that are synonymous with the military institution.
- Each cuff arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede lined bag.
- A list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your cuff are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish cuff in its box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.