Murray Drop Earring
The balanced blend of navy, light blue, and white goose feathers creates an eye-catching, checkerboard design on the Murray drop earring, offering the perfect hues to complement any look this spring.
- Feathers for each pair of earrings are hand-selected giving each pair a unique coloring.
- All feathers used are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Each earring is 3” long and 1.125" wide.
- 24k Gold Plated stud with post push back.
- Suitable for sensitive ears (nickel-free and lead-free).
Crafted to Coordinate
Alba Thin Cuff
Kenilworth Stud Earring
Mims Thin Cuff
Mims Wide Cuff
Summerall Bow Tie
Designed as part of our collegiate collection and honoring Ben's close friend Will Smythe who was a highly decorated cadet at Charleston's Citadel Military College, the Murray garners its name from one of the thoroughfares that runs throughout the campus. The rich navy, Citadel blue, and 'dress white' goose feathers celebrate the school's iconic colors, while the geometric, checkered earring design gives a nod to famous checkerboard floors found in the barracks.
- Each pair of earrings arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.