Abyad Statement Necklace
A contemporary style inspired by art-deco design, the Abyad white bib necklace features over 150 goose feathers inlaid at opposing angles to create a monochromatic, textural pattern.
- Each feather used in our necklace designs is hand-selected giving each piece a one-of-a-kind finish.
- All feathers used are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Necklace pendant is 4" long and 3.75" wide at its widest point
- Herringbone chain - 16" length with 2" extender
- Each necklace is crafted with 24k gold plated, nickel free hardware
Crafted to Coordinate
Alba Thin Cuff
Bianca Stud Earring
Carew Bow Tie
Jane Statement Earring
While we always have seasonal colors, as part of our continued innovation our design team has chosen to create a mini-collection focused on one specific color. For Spring 2022, we've chosen to highlight white across multiple styles within the women's line.
To honor the growth of the brand over the last 10 years and to celebrate our global reach, each piece in this collection is named 'white' in languages from around the world. In this case, Abyad comes from the Egyptian language; this gold and white statement necklace is designed in a shape to mimic the iconic pyramids.
- Each necklace arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede bag.
- A list of the materials used and instructions on how to care for your necklace are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish necklace in its box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.