The Annabelle brown and cream earrings are crafted using a plethora of bobwhite quail and goose feathers to create soft layers for statement-making style.
- Feathers for each pair of earrings are hand-selected giving each pair a unique coloring.
- Each earring is 3.25” long and 2.5" wide.
- 24k Gold Plated stud with post push back.
- Suitable for sensitive ears (nickel-free and lead-free).
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Gailey Stud Earring
Julie Thin Cuff
Julie Wide Cuff
Oncidium Multi-Bezel Cuff
These beautiful brown and cream statement earrings are named after the Annabelle Hydrangea. When drawing inspiration, co-founder Ben Ross was continuously reminded of his mother’s favorite flowering plant, the hydrangea. The Annabelle flower specifically features oversized pure white flowers that are statement making, just like its namesake earring. Unique blooms making this one of the most popular choices that will effortless elevate any landscape.
- Each pair of earrings arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede lined jewlery bag.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your earrings are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish earrings in their box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.