Annabelle Grecian Earring
The Annabelle brown and cream earrings are crafted using a plethora of bobwhite quail and goose feathers to create soft layers for statement-making style.
- Feathers for each pair of earrings are hand-selected giving each pair a unique coloring.
- All feathers used are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Each earring is 3.25” long and 2.5" wide.
- 24k Gold Plated stud with post push back.
- Suitable for sensitive ears (nickel-free and lead-free).
Crafted to Coordinate
Gailey Stud Earring
Gila Bar Bracelet
Grey Bobwhite Bow Tie
Julie Thin Cuff
Julie Wide Cuff
These beautiful brown and cream statement earrings are named after the Annabelle Hydrangea. When drawing inspiration, co-founder Ben Ross was continuously reminded of his mother’s favorite flowering plant, the hydrangea. The Annabelle flower specifically features oversized pure white flowers that are statement making, just like its namesake earring. Unique blooms making this one of the most popular choices that will effortless elevate any landscape.
- Each pair of earrings arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede lined jewlery bag.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.