Becca Hoop Earring
Becca is crafted with forest green, scalloped edged pheasant feathers.
- Feathers and other materials for each pair of earrings are hand-selected giving each pair a unique coloring.
- Each earring drops 1.25" from the ear.
- 24k Gold Plated stud with post push back.
- Suitable for sensitive ears (nickel-free and lead-free).
Orders with in-stock items placed by 3pm EST will ship same day. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in approximately three weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Becca is named after Becca Brendel who is married to one of Ben’s dearest friends from Wofford, Brad. Ben had the pleasure of standing beside Brad as his best man when he was married.
- Each pair of earrings arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.