Becca Hoop Earring
Becca is crafted with forest green, scalloped edged pheasant feathers.
- Feathers and other materials for each pair of earrings are hand-selected giving each pair a unique coloring.
- All feathers used are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Each earring drops 1.25" from the ear.
- 24k Gold Plated stud with post push back.
- Suitable for sensitive ears (nickel-free and lead-free).
Crafted to Coordinate
Cam Stud Earring
McKinney Thin Cuff
Saharan Pocket Square
Becca is named after Becca Brendel who is married to one of Ben’s dearest friends from Wofford, Brad. Ben had the pleasure of standing beside Brad as his best man when he was married.
- Each pair of earrings arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.