This symbolic tie is crafted with deep brown and copper turkey feathers and navy pheasant feathers. Center wrap is all-natural snakeskin.
- Band collar wrap with an adjustable strap and hook closure - fits neck sizes 11" to 20".
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Orders with in-stock items placed by 3pm EST will ship same day. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in approximately three weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
The fall heralds the perfect time to escape to seclusion. Big Sky, Montana has always been a place of peace, reflection, and connection with nature. This American made bow tie embodies those characteristics and the regenerative nature of the season.
- Each bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your tie are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.