Blackbeard Cufflink & Studs Set
Our Blackbeard cufflinks and studs are crafted with royal peacock with navy, black and white pheasant feathers.
- Each cufflink is 18mm in diameter and each stud is 10mm in diameter.
- This design is offered in both 24k Gold Plated Hardware and Rhodium Plated Hardware.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each cufflink and stud set are hand-selected, giving each set a unique coloring.
- Each pair of cufflinks and set of studs are hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Rio Stud Earring
Wesa Thin Cuff
This chic cufflinks design is named after the famous pirate that blockaded the port of Charleston in 1718.
- Arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your cufflink and stud set are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.