Burgoo Fan Earring
The Burgoo Fan Earring is a small statement that packs a color block punch. Bright and bold, these stud earrings are crafted in vibrant goose feathers with accents of golden pheasant, making them a must-have addition to your jewelry box.
- Feathers for each pair of earrings are hand-selected giving each pair a unique coloring.
- All of our feathers are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Earring dimensions are 0.75” long and 1” wide.
- 24k Gold Plated stud with post push back.
- Suitable for sensitive ears (nickel-free and lead-free).
Crafted to Coordinate
Alba Thin Cuff
Carew Bow Tie
Churchill Bow Tie
Grandstand Grecian Earring
Julep Drop Earring
In partnership with Churchill Downs and in celebration of the 150th Anniversary of this iconic event, Brackish has created its first official Kentucky Derby collection. While racing is at the forefront, style is an indispensable part of the fanfare with fashion that combines charm and sophistication with the occasional whimsical touch. To honor the dress-to-impress mentality, each piece in our collection is inspired by the fashion-forward designs, bright colors and bold ensembles that can only be found trackside in Louisville.
A tradition in itself, is the cooking of the rich meat stew called Kentucky Burgoo. Throughout Derby week in Louisville, you will find burgoo in big kettles over open flames at community events, parties and fundraisers, with every cook touting their recipe as the best. As essential to the Derby as the mint julep, many race-goers insist that a bowl of burgoo and a glass of Kentucky bourbon before the big event will bring luck. They say that fortune favors the bold, so these stud earrings can't hurt your chances!
- Each pair of earrings arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your earrings are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish earrings in their box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.