Chucktown Bow Tie
Chucktown is a mesmerizing dark bow tie crafted with royal blue and emerald green peacock, black, white, and navy blue pheasant feathers. Center wrap is black grosgrain.
- Band collar wrap features an adjustable strap from 13" to 21" and a hook closure.
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Crafted to Coordinate
Gaboon Pocket Square
Smythe Drop Earring
Co-founder Ben names each piece in our collection and he has been saving the name Chucktown for an incredibly special design. Our home base, source of inspiration, and a melting pot of crazy talented individuals - Charleston has helped shape Brackish into what it is today. With this, creating a design that showed an accurate level of appreciation for this wonderful city was no small feat. After nearly two years in the design hub, Chucktown was born. As Charleston is known and recognized by its waterways, blue peacock and pheasant feathers are used to mimic the sea and sky, and black and white pheasant feathers are incorporated to symbolize the iconic Ravenel bridge that connects the downtown peninsula to the city of Mount Pleasant.
Charleston friends, family, and those we’ve yet to meet - thank you. This one’s for you.
- Each bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your tie are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.