Decimo Pendant Necklace
Featuring an offset eye, the Decimo peacock feather and gold pendant necklace highlights the most luxurious part of this iconic feather.
- Each feather used in our necklace designs is hand-selected giving each piece a one-of-a-kind finish.
- All feathers used are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Necklace pendant is 1" in diameter
- Paperclip chain - 16" length with 2" extender
- Each necklace is crafted in 18k gold plated hardware
Crafted to Coordinate
Aly Stud Earring
Glacier Grecian Earring
Mary Ann Wide Cuff
Qulit Pendant Necklace
In celebration of our ten year anniversary, we are taking a moment to reflect on the past, relish in the present, and look towards the future. To honor the growth of the brand we have chosen to name many of our women's pieces the word for ten in languages from around the world.
For this special peacock pendant, we chose Decimo, which is the word for 'tenth' in classic Italian. A beautiful romance language for a beautiful piece of jewelry. While spoken in many countries around the world, Italian is the officially language of Italy, areas of Switzerland, San Marino and Vatican City.
- Each necklace arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede jewelry bag.
- A list of the materials used and instructions on how to care for your necklace are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish necklace in its box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.