Drifter Bow Tie
The Drifter black and white polka dot bow tie combines goose, guinea, and rooster feathers for a chic and modern update to your black-tie style.
- Band collar wrap features an adjustable strap from 13" to 21" and a hook closure.
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Crafted to Coordinate
Cymbidium Circle Earring
Dracula Hoop Earring
Gatsby Bow Tie
Guinea 2.0 Pocket Square
For the Spring 2023 men's collection we find inspiration from the idea of exploration, traveling through the unknown to discover something new. Exploration gives us the sense that anything is possible - a concept that we hold dear at Brackish. Each season our team of artisans finds new and innovative ways to use feathers to create wearable works of art made for all of life's adventures. Each piece in this collection garners its name from this idea, encouraging the wearer to get outside and explore. Whether a short trip, a new experience, or a journey to the ends of the earth, we hope you will take us along as you explore the beauty found in nature.
- Each bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your tie are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.