DuPre Bow Tie
Colorfully crafted in peacock and pheasant feathers, this bright bow tie perfectly captures the transitional colors of the fall season.
- Band collar wrap features an adjustable strap from 13" to 21" and a hook closure.
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Crafted to Coordinate
Cam Stud Earring
McKinney Wide Cuff
Saharan Pocket Square
As we continue to celebrate our anniversary year, our Fall collection honors 25 years of friendship between owners Ben & Jeff. The two met freshman year at Wofford College, and from that moment a lifelong friendship was born.
Each piece in the men's collection is named for an important place or person from the campus that started it all. DuPre garners its name from DuPre resident hall located in the heart of campus on the main lawn. The building (and the tie) honor Dean A. Mason DuPre, who was not only the college’s first dean, but a 1895 graduate of the school and a dedicated faculty member for over fifty years.
- Each bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your tie are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.