Flintlock Bow Tie
A best-selling design, the Flintlock teal bow tie is crafted with vibrant peacock feathers that are bordered by black and white guinea feathers. Center wrap is black grosgrain.
- Band collar wrap features an adjustable strap from 13" to 21" and a hook closure.
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Crafted to Coordinate
Tucket Blue Grecian Earring
This men's teal and black bow tie was named after the North Carolina camp where co-founder Ben spent his summers. The blue and green peacock feathers represent the spring lakes, while the guinea feathers embody the starry nights in the mountains.
- Each bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your tie are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.