Grandstand Grecian Earring
Drawing inspiration from the iconic jockey silks of the Kentucky Derby, the Grandstand Grecian Earrings offer a whimsical interpretation of Derby Day fashion. Meticulously crafted with vibrant red, blue, and white goose feathers, accented by golden pheasant, these bold drop earrings are guaranteed to make a statement.
- Feathers for each pair of earrings are hand-selected giving each pair a unique coloring.
- All feathers used are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Each earring is 3.25” long and 2.5" wide.
- 24k Gold Plated stud with post push back.
- Suitable for sensitive ears (nickel-free and lead-free).
Crafted to Coordinate
Alba Thin Cuff
Carew Bow Tie
Churchill Bow Tie
Julep Drop Earring
In partnership with Churchill Downs and in celebration of the 150th Anniversary of this iconic event, Brackish has created its first official Kentucky Derby earring and bow tie collection. While racing is at the forefront, style is an indispensable part of the fanfare with fashion that combines charm and sophistication with the occasional whimsical touch. To honor the dress-to-impress mentality, each piece in our collection is inspired by the fashion-forward designs, bright colors and bold ensembles that can only be found trackside in Louisville.
The Churchill Downs grandstand is as famed as the race itself. The twin spires atop the grandstands are the most recognizable architectural feature of Churchill Downs and are used as a symbol of the track and the Derby. Built in 1895, they were designed by the renowned Louisville architectural firm D.X. Murphy & Bro. as a signature trademark for the track.
- Each pair of earrings arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede lined jewlery bag.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.