Juneau Pocket Square
A pocket-sized statement, the Juneau dark green pocket square is designed to highlight a variety of pheasant feathers that will leave you feeling downright dapper.
- Each pocket square measures 3.5" wide and 6.5" tall.
- Grosgrain fabric is used for the pocket square insert.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each pocket square are hand-selected, giving each piece a unique coloring.
- Each pocket square is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Crafted to Coordinate
Cam Stud Earring
Ketchikan Wide Cuff
Kodiak Cufflink & Studs Set
McKinley Bar Necklace
Orca Drop Earring
Yukon Bow Tie
Often described as ‘Mother Nature’s Showcase’, there are few places on earth that can match the exceptional beauty of Alaska. This season, we derive our design inspiration from the idea of pristine and untouched nature - making way for an all-natural color palette featuring feathers in their unaltered form. Each piece is crafted to highlight the variety of Alaskan landscapes by incorporating intricate patterns, unique textures and innovative materials that embody the diverse terrain. As you wear this unexpected dark green and brown pocket square, we encourage you to embrace your adventurous spirit and create memorable moments with those you care about most - all while surrounded by the beauty that can only be found in nature.
- Each pocket square arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your pocket square are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.