Kenilworth Stud Earring
The Kenilworth is hand-crafted from goose feathers in blue hues offset with a white stripe that pays homage to The Citadel's iconic school colors.
- Feathers for each pair of earrings are hand-selected giving each pair a unique coloring.
- All of our feathers are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Earring dimensions are 0.75” long and 1” wide.
- 24k Gold Plated stud with post push back.
- Suitable for sensitive ears (nickel-free and lead-free).
Due to high demand, in-stock orders may take longer to ship. You will receive a notification as soon as your order has shipped. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks and are guaranteed for on-time holiday delivery.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Crafted to Coordinate
Alba Thin Cuff
Deas Hall Pocket Square
Jane Petite Statement Earring
Mims Wide Cuff
Murray Drop Earring
Designed as part of our collegiate collection and honoring Ben's close friend Will Smythe who was a highly decorated cadet at Charleston's Citadel Military College, the Kenilworth garners its name from one of the thoroughfares that runs throughout the campus. The rich navy, sky blue, and 'dress white' goose feather design celebrates The Citadel's colors, while the clean-lined and geometric design gives a nod to the regimented heritage and culture that are synonymous with the military institution.
- Each pair of earrings arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your earrings are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish earrings in their box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.