Laelia Circle Earring
The Laelia features an all-white rooster inlay that showcases the feather's natural texture by precisely placing each plume to create a monotone, ridged pattern.
- Feathers for each pair of earrings are hand-selected giving each pair a unique coloring.
- All feathers used are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Each earring drops approximately 1" from the ear.
- Earrings are 1.25" in diameter.
- 18k Gold Plated stud with post push back.
- Suitable for sensitive ears (nickel-free and lead-free).
Crafted to Coordinate
Abyad Statement Necklace
Alba Thin Cuff
Carew Bow Tie
Courtney Wide Cuff
Drifter Bow Tie
Spring 2023 is in full bloom, and this year's women's collection takes its cue from the incredible variety of colors, patterns, shapes and sizes of one of co-founder Ben's favorite flowers - the orchid. While in college, Ben worked at Wayside Gardens Florist where he was first drawn to the uniqueness of these delicate plants. Just as each Brackish piece is one-of-a-kind due to the hand-selection of the feathers used, every orchid has distinct features that make it a rare and beautiful addition to any space. With an inherent air of mystery, the orchid harkens to the undiscovered treasures that await us on our next adventure.
Laelia is a small genus of 25 species in the orchid family and are found in areas of subtropical or temperate climate in Central and South America. Uniquely known for their star shaped blooms, these beautiful plants will most commonly blossom in winter and can adapt and grow at nearly any elevation.
- Each pair of earrings arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.