Lane Hoop Earring
Our best-selling feather hoop earring design, Lane is crafted with black and white guinea feathers.
- Feathers and other materials for each pair of earrings are hand-selected giving each pair a unique coloring.
- All feathers used are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Each earring drops 1.25" from the ear.
- 24k Gold Plated stud with post push back.
- Suitable for sensitive ears (nickel-free and lead-free).
Crafted to Coordinate
Courtney Thin Cuff
Gatsby Bow Tie
Hiott Stud Earring
As part of our storied tradition, the Lane earring is named for a long time friend of the brand. This stunning feather hoop is named after Lane Flowers - wife of Charles Flowers who is a childhood friend of co-founder Ben. The two have been friends since the age of 9 and grew up exploring the outdoors together in and around Columbia, SC.
View more feather hoops here.
- Each pair of earrings arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.