Curved marine blue goose and beige turkey petals contrast a subtle silver goose background for just the right pop of color on these modern geometric cufflinks.
- Each cufflink is 18mm in diameter.
- This design is offered in Rhodium Plated Hardware.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each cufflink are hand-selected, giving each set a unique coloring.
- Each pair of cufflinks is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
As we continue to celebrate our anniversary year, our Fall collection honors 25 years of friendship between owners Ben & Jeff. The two met freshman year at Wofford College, and from that moment a lifelong friendship was born.
Each piece in the men's collection is named for an important place or person from the campus that started it all. An essential building on the campus, the Sandor Teszler Library - named in honor of a respected leader in the textile industry and a beloved presence in the college's community - is designed as an academic commons to facilitate learning and collaboration amongst faculty and students alike.
- Arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your cufflinks are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.