Shipp Bow Tie
Crafted with a mix of marine goose and natural almond pheasant feathers, the textured Shipp tie can be dressed up or down for the ultimate in cross-over style.
- Band collar wrap features an adjustable strap from 13" to 21" and a hook closure.
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Crafted to Coordinate
Constan Pocket Square
Marjan Petite Statement Earring
As we continue to celebrate our anniversary year, our Fall collection honors 25 years of friendship between owners Ben & Jeff. The two met freshman year at Wofford College, and from that moment a lifelong friendship was born.
Each piece in the men's collection is named for an important place or person from the campus that started it all. This almond and marine blue bow tie is named for the influential president of Wofford from 1859-1875, Albert Shipp (and subsequently Shipp Hall residence), who successfully led the college through the challenges of the Civil War.
- Each bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your tie are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.