Tara 2.0 Stud Earring
Beautiful golden pheasant feathers are hand-selected and perfectly placed to create these simple but stunning leopard spot earrings.
- Feathers for each pair of earrings are hand-selected giving each pair a unique coloring.
- Earring dimensions are 0.6” long and 0.6” at the widest portion.
- 24k Gold Plated stud with post push back.
- Suitable for sensitive ears (nickel-free and lead-free).
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
New Dawn Thin Cuff
Stardust Hoop Earring
Voodoo Multi-Bezel Cuff
In celebration of the brand's 10 year anniversary, our Fall women's collection honors 15 years of blissful marriage - and the wedding that started it all - between Ben and Mary Ann. When naming the pieces in our women's collection, Ben has chosen to use names of the flower most often given for celebratory occasions of love - the rose.
The Tara rose is named in honor of Tara, a female Buddha specifically in Tibetan Buddhism, due to the gracefulness of both entities. The rose itself is recognized for beautifully bright, golden blooms that bring everlasting joy and steadfast affection to all who see it. We hope you feel these qualities when wearing our black and brown Tara earrings.
- Each pair of earrings arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your earrings are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish earrings in their box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.