- Crafted with 18k gold plated hardware with an antique finish.
- Cuff measures 7" in circumference.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Crafted in a singular piece of hammered metal, this stunning cuff is designed and shaped as an extension of the horseshoe crab's tapered, circular tail, also known as the Telson. Featuring two facing horseshoe crabs, we draw inspiration from their breeding season, where these animals travel in pairs into the warm Brackish waters to nest.
- Each cuff arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede lined bag.
- A list of the materials used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your cuff are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish cuff in its box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.