Then, Now, Next Wide Cuff
Celebrate MUSC's Bicentennial with Then, Now, Next – a brilliant combination of black turkey, golden pheasant, and eye-catching blue peacock feathers. This stunning cuff offers a celebratory statement that will be an elegant addition to any ensemble.
- Each feather chosen for our cuffs is hand-selected giving each piece a one-of-a-kind finish.
- All feathers used are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Wide cuffs are 1.5” wide and 7" in circumference.
- Cuffs are completely adjustable to fit any wrist size.
- Each cuff is crafted with 24k gold plated, nickel free hardware.
Due to high demand, in-stock orders may take longer to ship. You will receive a notification as soon as your order has shipped. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks and are guaranteed for on-time holiday delivery.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
You may also like
Drift Hoop Earring
High Magic Pendant Necklace
Nenana Circle Earring
The 1824 Bow Tie
Walton Stud Earring
An iconic institution of Charleston, South Carolina, MUSC has played a pivotal role in advancing health care and medical research. Established in 1824 as the Medical College of South Carolina, it has continually evolved. From surviving the challenges of the Civil War to modernizing in the 20th century, MUSC’s commitment to innovation and inclusivity has made it a globally renowned institution.
In commemoration of 200 years of excellence, we have partnered with MUSC to create one-of-a-kind history that honors the Then, Now, Next theme of this milestone. Each piece is designed to embrace the history of the institution and celebrate the present day innovations while looking towards the ambitious plans for the future. With each purchase, a donation will be made to the Bicentennial Scholarship fund to help future medical professionals continue this legacy.
- Each cuff arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede lined bag.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your cuff are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish cuff in its box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.