Vickery Drop Earring
Crafted in goose, pheasant, and rooster feathers to capture Clemson's iconic colors, our beautiful purple and orange earrings are sure to turn heads when you walk through the gates of Death Valley.
- Feathers for each pair of earrings are hand-selected giving each pair a unique coloring.
- Each earring is 3” long and 1.125" wide.
- 24k Gold Plated stud with post push back.
- Suitable for sensitive ears (nickel-free and lead-free).
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Alba Thin Cuff
Williamson Stud Earring
Designed as part of our collegiate collection and celebrating SC's biggest sports rivalry - Clemson and Carolina - it's fitting that Vickery garners it's name from the famous student-athlete building on Clemson's campus. Located in the Horseshoe on the east side of the school, the hall is named for Kenneth Vickery who served as the registrar and dean from 1955-1982 and president of the ACC from 1976-1977.
- Each pair of earrings arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your earrings are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish earrings in their box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.