Voodoo Multi-Bezel Cuff
With sophisticated style and delicate details, the Voodoo gold bracelet with circles features alternating inlays of golden speckled pheasant and burgundy goose feathers.
- No dyes are used, giving each cuff a unique coloring.
- Multi-bezel cuffs are crafted with a thin wire band and are 7" in circumference.
- Each cuff features 7 small feather adorned bezels.
- Cuffs are completely adjustable to fit any wrist size.
- Each cuff is crafted with 18k gold plated, nickel free hardware.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Crafted to Coordinate
Free Spirit Drop Earring
New Dawn Thin Cuff
As we continue to celebrate our anniversary year, our Fall women's collection honors 15 years of blissful marriage - and the wedding that started it all - between Ben and Mary Ann. When naming the pieces in our women's collection, Ben has chosen to use names of the flower most often given for celebratory occasions of love - the rose.
The Voodoo rose is a special hybrid that is known to change colors throughout its growing season. This bewitching quality made it the perfect name for our gold bracelet with circles that alternates between colors as you go around. Bold and beautiful, this rose is unique and highly sought out by growers and florists alike.
- Each cuff arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a grey micro-fiber bag.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your cuff are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish cuff in its box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.