Yukon Bow Tie
Made with a nature-inspired palette using deep green pheasant feathers paired with pops of black and white venery pheasant, the Yukon is a stylish, elegant and timeless choice.
- Band collar wrap features an adjustable strap from 13" to 21" and a hook closure.
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Crafted to Coordinate
Becca Hoop Earring
Cam Stud Earring
Juneau Pocket Square
Ketchikan Wide Cuff
Kodiak Cufflink & Studs Set
McKinley Bar Necklace
Often described as ‘Mother Nature’s Showcase’, there are few places on earth that can match the exceptional beauty of Alaska. This season, we derive our design inspiration from the idea of pristine and untouched nature - making way for an all-natural color palette featuring feathers in their unaltered form. Each piece is crafted to highlight the variety of Alaskan landscapes by incorporating intricate patterns, unique textures and innovative materials that embody the diverse terrain. As you wear this unexpected green pheasant feather bow tie, we encourage you to embrace your adventurous spirit and create memorable moments with those you care about most - all while surrounded by the beauty that can only be found in nature.
- Each bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your tie are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.